Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blah....g


I can tell I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing and it doesn't help that our camera has not resurfaced at all! I kind of wonder what to tell you about.... hmmm....
Last night was our ward's New Beginnings and I think it turned out pretty good considering all the behind-the-scenes goofies that happened! Our theme was 'Chart Your Course' and we decorated with stars and lighthouses. The girls sang the songs they had been practicing for a few weeks and I think they did okay... I'm not sure they were heard very well... we kept trying to tell them that they needed to sing louder!
Chanda and Tiffany both did a fabulous job with their testimonies of Personal Progress and the YW theme.. and the girls thoroughly enjoyed watching the videos they had put together during mutual for the new Mutual Theme.. Be Thou an Example of the Believers.
I REALLY love being in YW! It's a lot of hard work at times, but there's never a dull moment and I am always so impressed by the girls in our ward. They really do 'shine'.
AND... I have such fabulous women to work with... they all have so much to contribute and are always so willing to help out with anything. I am SO lucky!
..wish I had some pictures to show you....



1 comment:

  1. Dianne-
    I didn't know you had a blog! This is so cool. You are such an awesome mom and friend. I am so grateful to know you! Thanks for following me! We had a great time the other night btw! Thanks for your example...

    ReplyDelete