Monday, June 8, 2009


I'm sorry, guys... I am really bad at this.
Well, it's been a busy month so far... Erin graduated on the 5th of June from Glencoe High School. It was also my 40th birthday...
kind of an uneventful day until....
When we got home from the graduation, I came home to a whole face full of silly string! Mitch had arranged a surprise party for me with the help of Margene! :)
It was the biggest shock!! There was a house full of friends waiting for us to get home!
Wow!!! I was so overwhelmed! It is so nice to know that there are people who care enough to come and celebrate with me as I become really OLD!! You know, I wasn't feeling old until I read some of the decorations around the house... black signs bearing tidings of age!
"If you were a horse, they'd have shot you by now" Yeah, lovely!
Well, I certainly still enjoyed myself and am very grateful for all the effort that was put in to making it a great party! What fabulous friends I have!

2 comments:

  1. We just happened upon your blog through Marc and Debi Reeves' blog. We can't believe that Erin is graduated! Time sure does fly.

    We are glad to see how well you guys are doing.

    We are at kmgarvin.blogspot.com. We don't update it as often as wek should...but there you go!

    Kimball & Melissa Garvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost been a year... How about an update girlfriend?? :)

    ReplyDelete